Coronavirus Update – Re-opening
Dr Maria Madge’s Norfolk clinic has now re-opened.
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic we have had to make some changes to how we run the clinic – to keep you, our team and the public safe, and also to comply with our governing body’s regulations.
These changes are outlined below, both to let you know what to expect when you come for your appointment, and also to offer reassurance about the safety measures we have in place.
- On the day before your appointment, we will call you to go through a checklist and confirm that, as far as you know, you are Covid-clear.
- When you arrive at the clinic, please wait in your car (or outside at a distance) until you are called to the door. There is no longer a waiting area inside.
- Zoe or Maria will wave to welcome you in, at which point please walk towards the door. Please only bring in essential items, such as keys and wallet – leave coats in the car if possible.
- Before entering, please stand on the yellow marker to have your temperature taken with a no-touch thermometer.
- On entry to the building, please either wash your hands in the WC or use the hand sanitiser gel provided.
- At reception, please stand behind the marked yellow-and-black line, and sign the disclaimer electronically on an iPad (this is disinfected between every use) – Maria or Zoe will be there to answer any questions you have about this document
- A single-use face mask will be provided for you to wear during your treatment.
- You will then be invited into Maria’s treatment room, where all surfaces will have been disinfected before your arrival – including the bench, chair, desk and any other surfaces.
- Please keep your face mask on at all times unless specifically asked otherwise. Maria will use a face mask, plastic apron, gloves and at times a face shield during the treatment.
If you have any questions in advance of your appointment, please don’t hesitate to call.
About Dr Maria Madge
Maria is a female chiropractor with a clinic in South Norfolk. Having qualified as a Chiropractor in 2008, Maria has added to her training with courses in TMJ, Applied Kinesiology, Nutrition, Pediatrics and Birth Trauma. She has also completed a five-year course in Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT), which looks at the whole of the spine, the cranium and individual organs and helps to restore balance of the nervous system, improving general health and functionality.